March 22, 2019
Use App Tamer 2.4.4 to throttle apps only when you're using your Mac.
This version is a free update for App Tamer 2 users. Please note that
if you still have App Tamer 1.x, this is a $7.95 paid upgrade if
you purchased version 1.x before July 1, 2013.
What's new in version 2.4.4
- Corrected a problem that could cause App Tamer to use more CPU and energy than it should.
- Fixed a bug that could cause App Tamer to quit randomly.
What changed recently in version 2.4.3
- App Tamer can now be configured to let all processes run at full speed when the keyboard and mouse are idle (ie. you're away from your Mac).
- Fixed a bug that could cause App Tamer to quit if it was launched when the computer was under extremely high load.
- Corrected a problem that could prevent App Tamer from waking apps when you clicked on them in the Dock.
- Enhanced App Tamer's 'wake' AppleScript command so you can wake up all applications.
- Fixed several crashes.